Do you love the Iron Neck brand? Are you a determined, goal-oriented person with a passion for health and fitness? If so, you may just have what it takes to join the Iron Neck Team!
Iron Neck Sales Representative (full time)
- We’re looking for are looking for motivated individuals who want to help others, grow themselves, and grow our sales. This position has an aggressive commission structure so that if you hit your sales goals, you'll be making over $60k/year within 12 months of employment.
- You will present our line of products and services to schools, professional teams, gyms, physical therapists, and chiropractors in the local area and around the country. We offer free swag, extensive training, resources, and thousands of sales leads in order for you to be successful. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition, and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell Iron Neck products to prospective and existing customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis to meet customer needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Engage with prospective and existing customers via email/phone and provide in-person demo’s to achieve sales quotas and goals.
- Attend 20-30 conferences a year; set up a booth and meet with athletic directors, sport coaches, strength coaches, athletic trainers, physical therapists, and chiropractors; acquire leads and close sales
- Track sales and present weekly, monthly, and annual status reports
- Process information related to leads and sales in internal tools (Hubspot & Quickbooks)
- Supply management with feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Ensure collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers with Iron Neck support staff
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Understand and consistently apply Iron Neck's corporate values
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and regulatory compliance expectations
- Honest, positive, respectful, and enthusiastic attitude
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Possess satisfactory knowledge of all marketed products
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a focus in kinesiology/exercise science or marketing/business
- Minimum of 1 year direct sales experience
- Capable of communicating with and assisting athletic directors, sport coaches, strength coaches, athletic trainers, physical therapists, and chiropractors in the implementation and use of products
- Proficiency in use of MS Office, Google Drive (Docs and Sheets), Hubspot (CRM and Sales tools), and Quickbooks. Training is available if you are unfamiliar with Hubspot and Quickbooks
- Ability to travel to conferences around the U.S. and conduct demo’s in your sales region
- Possess a valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance, and a dependable vehicle
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks with numerous interruptions
- People sensitive personality with a desire to help others, and maintain confidentiality
- Quick wit, positive attitude, and outstanding customer service
- Active lifestyle with a fitness/rehabilitation background:
- Personal Trainers, Physical Therapist, Strength Coaches, Coaches, Athletes
- Self-starter with a high level of attention to detail
- Personable, possesses excellent communication skills
- Base salary, plus commission on sales. Bonus incentives for hitting sales targets. Paid vacation.
- Various. We're headquartered in Austin, TX and would love to have you here with us. However, if you aren't in Austin and unable to relocate, we're looking for representatives in other regions of the United States as well.
If you think that you would be a good fit and meet the required experience and qualifications, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.